? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, March 26, 2010

Fettuccine Alfredo

So, I remember a little while back in Heather's blog, she said she didn't have a recipe for this, or maybe, she just didn't want to make it. I can't remember, but, I LOVE my recipe for Alfredo sauce. This is Kason's favorite meal.

2 chicken breasts, chopped
1 clove garlic, minced
1 stick butter
milk for desired consistency
3-4 TBSP flour
1 pint half and half
1 small bag grated Parmesan cheese

*Cook chicken and garlic in a little bit of oil.
*Melt butter, flour, and half and half together. Thicken.
*Add Parmesan cheese and mix together. Add milk until your desired consistency. (I seriously don't know how much milk I add, but I like mine pretty runny, so I would just add a little at a time, until you have the right consistency)
*Add chicken to sauce and mix together.
*Serve over fettuccine or penne noodles.

0 comments: