? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Apricot Chicken

1 sm. jar Smuckers apricot preserves
1 env. Lipton onion soup mix
1 (8 oz.) bottle French salad dressing
8 boneless skinless chicken breasts

Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Place chicken in shallow pan. Mix apricot preserves, onion soup mix and French dressing in bowl. Mix well. Pour mixture over chicken. Bake in oven for one hour and serve.

-I will make this if I have to bring someone dinner, or I will just half the recipe. It sounds kind of gross, but it is so yummy. It's kind of like a sweet and sour chicken.

0 comments: